Oct 7, 2011

me and workshop: Halloween Mask!

Saya senang sekali karena mulai bulan ini sampai
Desember saya bersama toko buku Aksara akan
membuat kelas kerajinan tangan buat anak-anak
di beberapa toko mereka di Jakarta. Untuk bulan
ini kita mengambil tema membuat topeng Halloween
dari sampah kemasan. Excited!

I am going to run craft workshop for children 
at this big book shop in Jakarta from this month
until December. I have been giving workshops
here before but this is the first time I am going to
have a regular craft workshop of my own. For the
theme this month we will make Halloween Mask
from recycle paper packs. Yay!

3 comments:

I. Widiastuti said...

i love the poster :) suits to your collage!

vantiani said...

Iya mbak, dibikinin dan versi aslinya bagus juga dan besar. Semoga boleh buat aku pas udah selesai workshopnya:D

Bee Wee said...

asik tuh mba... boleh liat2 ngga?

-wilda-

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...