Apr 14, 2011

she has this big art project called her room

Lihat yang dilakukan adik saya supaya dia betah di kamarnya!
Saya juga senang sekali kita memiliki kegemaran pada baju
baju bekas dan sama-sama lahir menjadi gemini. Saya juga
senang orang tua kami memberi ruang untuk semua kegilaan ini.

These are my sister's effort to stay comfy in her room. She paints
all that and more actually. She collects vintage shirts and dresses
and we both gemini. I am so proud of my parents to give space
to all these fun creativities. Yay to my family!

2 comments:

Narumi said...

I've just discovered your collages thanks to Anna's blog and I love it :)

vantiani said...

Hey Narumi!
Welcome to my brand new blog and so happy to hear that you love my collages! Yay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...